All Epics Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punch Out Massacre

2 posters

Go down

Punch Out Massacre Empty Punch Out Massacre

Post by Kyle Driver 11/3/2010, 7:20 pm

When I was in college, my roommate downloaded the old Nintendo Punch Out to play on his computer. He was playing it all day and was doing the Tyson fight for about 7 minutes. I was barely paying attention, when he started screaming and pounding on his desk. I look over and ask him what's wrong. He stands up, grabs his keyboard, and starts bending it over his knee, trying to break it in half. He puts it down and I start laughing at him, which only got him more infuriated. He picked up his keyboard again and started bending it again over his knee, but this time it actually snapped. The letters all broke off and flew around the room. We were finding those things for months.

Kyle Driver
"Artistic"
Punch Out Massacre Default3

Back to top Go down

Punch Out Massacre Empty Re: Punch Out Massacre

Post by Alex 11/3/2010, 7:29 pm

LOL. What a fail on his part. I know how he feels though, I've accidentally made holes in walls out of anger from video games. It's not fun cause you're just like "fuck! Now I have to deal with this shit!"

Those nintendo games are hard as shit though and don't save. I wouldn't be surprised if they've caused a few heart attacks in people.

Alex
Soloman
Soloman

http://allepics.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum