All Epics Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting...

3 posters

Go down

My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting... Empty My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting...

Post by Kyle N. 11/3/2010, 10:19 pm

If you don't know me, I work next door at Staples as an Easytech(Computer Technician).

This past Wednesday we had to go to meeting in Albany, NY. My manager had rented out a car and everything. Put about 100$ in the trip. So we're driving up... west? and my co-worker friend wasn't feeling well (he was driving mind you). The first intersection we get to which is 10 minutes away from Albany (we went a very straight... long way.) As we stop, my co-worker starts to projectile vomit inside and outside the mini-van... awesome. Not once, not twice, but six times. Meanwhile everyone in their cars are laughing at me... and the only thing I could do was give a big thumbs up to the trucker who at the time was giving me a big thumbs up as well.

After the vomiting we pull into some IT store parking lot and decide... "Hey we made it this far... let's turn around." So we did. We went home, skipped the meeting cause our co-worker was sick. Not that we missed much but the District manage was a sad panda.
Not that we could have done much... other than ditch him at ABI computers in Albany and go to the meeting. Laughing

Good stuff.
Kyle N.
Kyle N.
"Artistic"
My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting... Default3

Back to top Go down

My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting... Empty Re: My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting...

Post by JobraCommander 11/3/2010, 10:23 pm

Were you riding shotgun?

JobraCommander
The Dude
The Dude

http://www.theferalproject.com

Back to top Go down

My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting... Empty Re: My Crazy Hewlett Packard Meeting...

Post by Kyle N. 11/3/2010, 11:14 pm

Yes, I got to witness the beautiful sight.
Kyle N.
Kyle N.
"Artistic"

Back to top Go down

Post by JobraCommander 11/3/2010, 11:28 pm

Hahaha, I would have started throwing up too. Just like that scene in Stand By Me, Barf-o-Rama. I love that movie.

JobraCommander
The Dude
The Dude

http://www.theferalproject.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle N. 11/3/2010, 11:47 pm

Well it managed to get in the cubby if the door... it smelt like burnt pastries...
Kyle N.
Kyle N.
"Artistic"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam 11/3/2010, 11:58 pm

The rental company must have been delighted!
Sam
Sam
Renegade Admin
Renegade Admin

http://www.theferalproject.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle N. 12/3/2010, 12:31 am

Not only that, it was a non-smoking car... and my manager smoked the entire ride up. I just hope it doesn't get involved in a murder case, or else they're screwed.
Kyle N.
Kyle N.
"Artistic"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down