honey abbrev.

Go down

honey abbrev.

Post by Kyle Driver on 9/3/2010, 8:36 pm

Does it bother anyone else when people abbreviate "Honey" as "hon" instead of "hun"? It used to happen all the time in WoW and was one of the main reasons I quit.

Kyle Driver
"Artistic"


Posts : 15
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by JobraCommander on 9/3/2010, 9:07 pm

And for that, I love you. I never really encountered it, but it would bug the shit out of me if I did.

JobraCommander
The Dude
The Dude

Posts : 85
Points : 120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Western Mass

View user profile http://www.theferalproject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by SuckerFool on 9/3/2010, 9:12 pm

Try experiencing it in text message form. All the time. Fun stuff.
avatar
SuckerFool
Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by JobraCommander on 9/3/2010, 9:13 pm

SuckerFool wrote:Try experiencing it in text message form. All the time. Fun stuff.

I still think we should kill him, make the world a better place.

JobraCommander
The Dude
The Dude

Posts : 85
Points : 120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Western Mass

View user profile http://www.theferalproject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by SuckerFool on 9/3/2010, 9:32 pm

Joe, you don't even know who I'm talking about, lol. But you're right, "whoever it is" should die. =P
avatar
SuckerFool
Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by Pulski on 10/3/2010, 11:10 am

Kyle Driver wrote:Does it bother anyone else when people abbreviate "Honey" as "hon" instead of "hun"? It used to happen all the time in WoW and was one of the main reasons I quit.

I've given up on caring about spelling, either in texts, forums, WoW, whatever... It's not worth caring with how many people screw it up on a daily basis.

_________________
avatar
Pulski
Sand
Sand

Posts : 53
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 36
Location : Greenfield, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by JobraCommander on 10/3/2010, 1:42 pm

Pulski wrote:
Kyle Driver wrote:Does it bother anyone else when people abbreviate "Honey" as "hon" instead of "hun"? It used to happen all the time in WoW and was one of the main reasons I quit.

I've given up on caring about spelling, either in texts, forums, WoW, whatever... It's not worth caring with how many people screw it up on a daily basis.

But you could be one of the few who fights through the tyranny of poor internet grammar! Join us!

JobraCommander
The Dude
The Dude

Posts : 85
Points : 120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Western Mass

View user profile http://www.theferalproject.com

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by Pulski on 10/3/2010, 2:16 pm

When you've been a moderator on as many forums as I have, you give up. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Pulski
Sand
Sand

Posts : 53
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 36
Location : Greenfield, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by Alex on 10/3/2010, 2:41 pm

Pulski wrote:When you've been a moderator on as many forums as I have, you give up. Laughing

That's weird I thought you did it all the time...


Alex
Soloman
Soloman

Posts : 128
Points : 198
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-05

View user profile http://allepics.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: honey abbrev.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum