All Epics Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Customer

3 posters

Go down

Crazy Customer Empty Crazy Customer

Post by Alex 5/3/2010, 9:07 pm

So at work today, this old very flustered lady came in and wanted to pay her radioshack credit card bill. She kept complaining that they were charging her for a battery she already paid for. I kept telling her that our store is a franchise, and thus she can't pay her bill her. I told her to go to a corporate store where she can do so. She insisted on talking to me anyway so I told her I could try and make her an account online to check her payment history to see what's going on exactly. She complained the entire time, and kept going on about how radioshack isn't being reasonable and that she paid for her battery.

She explained to me the battery situation about a thousand times, as if that would help me fix her problem. I finally get to the point where she had to choose security questions to answer to make her account (first school, first dog name, etc.) and she starts freaking out. I'm trying to explain to her what the purpose of these questions are but she's ragin', saying that they don't need all this information and that radioshack doesn't need to know what all of this information.

Then she says, "Jesus, it's like radioshack thinks i'm some sort of communist!", and leaves in anger.

I wanted to be like ...okay you passed. That was the the test. Radioshack just needed to make sure you weren't a communist. We can't help commies. I can fix your bill now if you'd like.

Seriously though, wtf is wrong with people.

Alex
Soloman
Soloman

http://allepics.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy Customer Empty Re: Crazy Customer

Post by Sam 5/3/2010, 10:58 pm

Thats fantastic, I'm so glad you shared this here because it s fucking hilarious. You should change your user name though.
Sam
Sam
Renegade Admin
Renegade Admin

http://www.theferalproject.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TedBehr 6/3/2010, 4:21 pm

I swear, most of the people we help must think we sit around brainstorming new ways to fuck them over. I mean, Ira probably does that, but not us.

TedBehr
"Artistic"
Crazy Customer Default3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex 6/3/2010, 4:26 pm

TedBehr wrote:I swear, most of the people we help must think we sit around brainstorming new ways to fuck them over. I mean, Ira probably does that, but not us.

So true. They're always like ...why do you need that information? It's not like we're asking for their fucking ip addresses for crying out loud. We're a local Radioshack you paranoid crackheads.

I don't look for ways to fuck customers over, but I do look for ways to filter out commies. Always invading our stores and fuckin with our nation's health care!

Alex
Soloman
Soloman

http://allepics.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down